We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will support our internal and client process. This role will be working alongside designers, developers, and the management team. This is one of the few job postings where you do not need to have any work experience; however attitude and cultural fit is important to us.
We have a great work culture and work with fantastic clients – Here you will learn the fundamentals in working with a small team and working on several initiatives with multiple tasks. This is an ideal role for anyone who is looking to become a project manager.
At Hubnest you’ll learn…
About the latest technology trends; How to manage multiple tasks efficiently; Client management and soft skills; Understanding of both US and Canadian market; Be familiar with user, product beta processes ; Test our build projects to see if they withstand the quality we stand behind; Create stellar presentations, proposals, through the use of your creative writing skills; Be an expert with the following industry tools: Project tracking software tools, Slack, Google applications, technical review tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- Be the touch point for some small external and internal team to facilitate communication and meet deadlines;
- Support project manager with day-to-day activities of the project team;
- Work with the project manager to effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all project resources;
- General office space organization ;
- Create documentation for internal team and client projects;
- Manage the CEO’s calendar including scheduling and prioritizing meetings;
- Manage scheduling of team meetings; collaborate with project manager on cross-departmental meeting scheduling;
- Ensure project managers and teams are well prepared for standing meetings;
- Plan and execute team events and group outings;
- Organize and sort internal digital filing system;
- Manage projects and track key milestones in project tracking software and tools;
- Gather information and polish materials for presentation;
- Creative writing and proofreading skills for blogs and social media posts;
- Attend meetings and take notes as needed.
Additional Bonus Skills
- Possess a digital or business background;
- Have a digital design background (Adobe Suites or Sketch);
- Have experience in monitoring risks and scope creep to foresee/identify opportunities and problems;
- Have created business proposals from scratch